Yesterday I had the great fortune to be able to spend a few hours listening to three of the areas top realtors talk about what agents need to do to get more business now. Russel Shaw, Jesse Herfel and Brett Tanner all gathered to not only give a piece of their minds on the current market, they also were there to help raise money for a family that recently lost a child. So here are a few things that really stuck with me:
- Russel Shaw is a big fan of Keller Williams and I am really surprised he has never joined.
- The MREA book is still the best book to build your real estate career after – if you don't know what that book is, shoot me an email and I will get you a copy.
- Everything starts with mindset. I know we have heard it a million times, but is is as true today as it was a thousand years ago, you have to be able to think like toe producer you want to be. Thoughts first, actions second.
- Whenever you start doing something, you will stink at it. The only reason any of the three people on stage got to where they are is because they were willing to keep doing things until they got good at it.
- Give back. All three people on the panel were more than willing to share what they do to have success. Not only how they do what they do now, but also what they did to get there.
- When looking to emulate a person, don't focus on where they are now, but on how they got there. It is a process and no one gets there overnight.
- Keller Williams is still the only company that is consistently providing the best tools and systems for the Real Estate industry. If you aren't here, you really need to be. You owe it to yourself and your business.
Here is to your success!
Team Leader | CEO
Keller Williams Integrity First Realty
2500 S. Power Rd. Suite 121
Mesa, AZ 85209